Sonntag, 29. April 2018

Radio Brotbeutel Extra April 2018

Playlist:
no artist named - Pinch Me
Sonny Cash - Merry Christmas Polka
Kay Brown - Daddy, Is Santa Really Six Foot Four?
The Sisterhood – The Rocking Disco Santa Claus
Cara Stewart with Lee Hudson Orchestra - The New Year Song
Jack & Mary Kimmel - My Feet Start Tapping
The Music Magicians - Convertibles And Headbands
no artist named - The Virgin Child Of The Universe
Michele Cody - Merry Christmas Elvis
Columbine Records - America Sings
Brad Daniels Band - Let's Dance
Kalaiya - Go Back
Buddy Nix - This Love I Feel
Janet Carlile - From Somewhere Beyond The Stars
Kid Jama - Stop Teasing Me
Max Hamilton - Before I Taste Some Morning
Blackberry Ridge - Mister Banjoman
Columbine Records - America Sings

Zarah Leander - Wunderbar
Ferlin Husky - The Drunken Driver
Eamonn Andrews - The Shifting Whispering Sands
Nervous Norvus - Transfusion
Jess Conrad - Cherry Pie
Jess Conrad - This Pullover
Jess Conrad - Why Am I Living?
The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird
Dickie Lee - Laurie
Jimmy Cross - I Want My Baby Back
Mrs. Miller - A Lover's Concerto
Legendary Stardust Cowboy - Paralysed
Duncan Johnson - The Big Architect
Pat Campbell - The Deal
Mel and Dave - Spinning Wheel
Raphael - Going out of My Head
Tub Thumper - Kick out the Jams
Steve Bent - I'm Going to Spain
Skip Jackson - The Greatest Star of All

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen